Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
What You'll need
- 2-3 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1-2 Tablespoons of The Gourmet Farm Girl Pork Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 small head of cabbage (chopped to yield 3 cups)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 sm. bunch of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
Cut the pork loin open and make cuts throughout the loin making sure not to cut all the way through. Finish with a meat pounder to flatten and tenderize.
Cover with about 1 Tablespoon of pork seasoning and set aside
Melt half of the butter in skillet and sauté 2 cups of the cabbage over medium heat with some of the pork seasoning sprinkled over. Remove when cabbage is slightly charred and tender about 10-12 minutes
While the cabbage cooks, cover the loin with half of the cheese and layer with cilantro
When the cabbage is done, pour the cabbage over the loin and cover with additional cheese.
Sauté the reaming cup of cabbage while the loin cooks and pour over the pork when removed from the oven. Rest the pork for 5-7 minutes before slicing.