- Cooking Method
- Stove Top
- Suitable for Diet
Tortilla Soup (starter)
- 1 -24 oz. jar of Tortilla Soup (starter)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (great use for Rotisserie chicken)
- 1- 15.5 oz. can of black beans drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (if needed to thin soup)
- Garnish ideas – Cheddar cheese, scallions, dried tortilla strips, sour cream, avocado & fresh cilantro leaves.
Just Heat & Serve
In a medium size stock pot, heat the soup, chicken and beans. Add the broth if needed.
Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped scallions, and dried tortilla strips. Additional garnishes- sour cream, avocado & fresh cilantro.