- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
What You’ll Need
- 5-6 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 slices smoked bacon (cut into pieces)
- 4 Turkey Tenderloins fillets
- 1/2 tablespoon Gourmet Farm Girl House seasoning
- 4 slices Smoked ham sliced thin
- 1 14.5 oz can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach (packed)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ sweet onion chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup red wine
- Kitchen twine cut into 8 pieces 8 inches long
Cut one head of garlic in half; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt; wrap in foil and bake
for 20-30 minutes.
In a large skillet cook the bacon till just brown; remove the bacon pieces and set aside. Turn off heat; remove the bacon fat and set skillet aside.
While garlic roasts; place turkey fillets in a plastic bag and pound out with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin. Remove and season; place a slice of ham, several artichokes hearts, 1-2 tablespoons of cheese, a few crumbles of the bacon and a small bunch of spinach on top of each fillet. Gently roll; tie each roll with two pieces of kitchen twine.
Remove 5-6 cloves from the head of garlic and gently smash
Add the vegetable oil to the skillet and return to medium high heat; place the turkey rolls in the skillet and brown on both sides; 2-3 minutes. Remove turkey rolls and place in a 9×12 glass casserole dish sprayed with vegetable oil.
Add to the skillet the chopped onions; sauté for 1-2 minutes; add tomatoes, any remaining drained artichoke hearts, roasted garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes. Pour mixture over the turkey rolls; deglaze the pan with the wine and pour over the turkey and vegetables.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with additional steamed spinach.
Garnish with additional pieces of chopped bacon.