Vegetable and Zucchini Salad with Beans
What You'll Need
- small yellow zucchini
- 1 small green zucchini
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 habanero pepper
- 6 mediums radishes
- 1 medium red or white onion
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 16 ounce can Cannellini beans
- 1 15.5 can Kidney Beans
- 1/3 cup of The Gourmet Farm Girl Golden Balsamic
- 1/4 cup of The Gourmet Farm Girl Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of The Gourmet Farm Girl Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of The Gourmet Farm Girl Pork Seasoning Blend
Cut all of the vegetables into bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl, chop the parsley and add to the vegetable mixture. Drain and rinse the beans and add to the mixture.
Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, oils and seasoning. (the pork seasoning is a sweet rosemary, thyme and peppery flavored seasoning) pour the dressing over the mixture and gently fold in.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving.